Frozen Truck Delivery in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor
Our frozen truck delivery service in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor refers to the transportation of perishable goods quickly and with high quality by means of refrigeration, heat preservation and ventilation. This ensures the product store and stays fresh always right to the end of the destination.
Businesses that deal with frozen or chilled items require a special way of deliveries along with a good logistics system equipped with frozen lorry or reefer container.
Refrigerated trucks and containers are the main tools for frozen food delivery and also are able to be used for cold chain distribution.
Our fleet of frozen trucks hire come with good cold insulation, ventilation and necessary heat protection property.
The inner body of the cargo is built with good thermal insulation properties. The design of the general inner body comes with good ventilation of cold air circulation and for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Different frozen products require different temperatures to preserve the freshness of the food when transporting.
Customers can choose different available freezer units and sizes according to their needs that range from -5°C up to -20°C.
This carrier storage provides a great solution for safe delivery from cool room warehouses to commercial markets within Kuala Lumpur city or to other states.
Our best practice for frozen food delivery:
- Reduce the number of stops, or pick up or the loading and unloading time so that frozen food and seafood can be delivered at the shortest time possible.
- Shorten the door opening time as much as possible. Use a strip curtain as much as possible when loading and unloading to make sure that the chilled air in the compartment will not be quickly dissipated during shipment.
- Food of different temperatures are strictly prohibited from being stored in the same compartment space even though in packaging. We will use partitions or dual compartments trucks to separate dry food, perishable items such as vegetable, fruit and meat, baby food, ice and frozen foods to assure the condition is controlled according to the custom needs of the item.
- Always keep the truck interior compartment clean all the time. We will make sure the floor should not contain any wrappers and paper scraps or debris because these can impede airflow if the debris was inhaled by the evaporator of the chiller unit and affect the truckload.
Our pro team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia manages the proper operation and use of halal certified refrigerated trucks is the key to ensuring the condition of temperature-controlled supplies.
Our company in Kuala Lumpur has a team of dedicated management to see to the equipment supply of the truck, drivers and the safety of the vehicle to deliver your goods. They will follow up every loading to tracking until the final end of the delivered shipments during the day and night.
Act now and search no more. Be rest assured that our trucks’ cold units will always be sent for regular maintenance service and this will safeguard that our trucks refrigerating unit can function and deliver services properly to meet customer’s requirements.
Let us offer our help to make sure your delivery will be in order and a new line of satisfied clients in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, Malaysia.
Contact our team to enquire about frozen food delivery or freight shipping services or you can call, whatsapp or email our team in KL and Jalan Petaling to request for a FREE online quotation at a special rate today.
Our Range of Frozen Truck Delivery Service
1 Ton Refrigerated Truck
How do you charge for your frozen truck delivery service?
Our frozen truck delivery price is determined by these below factors:
1. Size of the frozen truck used for delivery
2. Distance and time period for the rental
3. Number of pick-up and drop-off points
What happens after I have submitted my enquiry?
Our customer service representative will reply your request within a few working hours to find out more about the frozen truck delivery that you require. Subsequently, once you have confirmed our frozen truck delivery, we will issue you with an invoice attached within 1 or 2 working days.
Our Happy Customers
“Our company is in the frozen food business. We engaged your team to assist us with transportation of the frozen food items to our retailers across Klang Valley.” – Jamie, Manager
“We recommend your company as your frozen truck delivery service for us has always been reliable and on-time. Great service” – Mr Ong, Operations Manager
“Excellent cold truck delivery service company with efficient and friendly team! They are the pro in the frozen truck delivery service business in Klang Valley. We are delighted to be working with them” – Pn Farhana
Contact Us For a Free Consultation!
Office Open: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6pm, Sat 8.30am - 1pm