Frozen Truck Delivery in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor
Frozen truck delivery refers to the transportation of perishable goods quickly and with high quality by means of refrigeration, heat preservation and ventilation. This will ensure product store and stay fresh always right to the end of the destination.
Business that deals with frozen or chilled goods required a special way of deliveries along with good logistics system support by frozen truck or reefer container.
Refrigerated truck and refrigerated containers are the main tools for frozen food delivery and also are able to used for cold chain distribution.
Our fleet of frozen truck come with good cold insulation, ventilation and necessary heat protection property.
The inner body of the truck is build with good thermal insulation properties. The design of the inner body come with good ventilation of cold air circulation and for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Different frozen products or foods required different temperature to preserve the quality of the foods during transportation.
Customers can choose different available refrigeration units and size according to their needs ranging from -5°C up to -20°C. This carrier storage provide great solutions for safe transport from cool room warehouse to customers.
Our best practise for frozen food delivery:
- Reduce number of stop, or pick up or the loading and unloading time so that frozen products can be deliver at the shorter time possible.
- Shorten the door opening time as much as possible. Use a strip curtain as much as possible when loading and unloading to ensure that the cold air in the compartment will not be quickly dissipated during shipment.
- Goods of different temperatures are strictly prohibited from being stored in the same compartment space. We will use partitions or dual compartments trucks to separate dry goods, perishable items, ice and, frozen foods to ensure the temperature is controlled according to the custom needs of the item.
- Always keep the truck interior compartment clean all the time. We will ensure the floor should not contain any wrappers and paper scraps or debris because these can impede airflow if the debris was inhaled by the evaporator of the refrigeration unit and affect the truckload.
Our pro team manage the proper operation and use of refrigerated trucks is the key to ensuring the quality of temperature-controlled goods for fresh, live meat and animal produce.
Our company has a team of dedicated management to see to the equipment of the truck, drivers and the safety of vehicle. They will follow up every loading to tracking and final end of the shipments during the day and night.
Act now and search no more. Be rest assure that our trucks refrigeration units will always send for regular maintenance service and this will ensure that our trucks refrigeration unit can function and work properly to meet customer’s requirements.
Let us offer our help to make sure your logistics will be in order and a new line of satisfied customers.
Contact our team to enquire for frozen food delivery or freight shipping services or you can call/whatsapp/email us to request for a FREE quotation at a special rate today.
Our Range of Frozen Truck Delivery Service
How do you charge for your frozen truck delivery service ?
1. Size of the frozen truck used for delivery
2. Distance and time period for the rental
3. Number of pick-up and drop-off points
What happens after I have submitted my enquiry?
Our customer service representative will reply your request within a few working hours to find out more about the frozen truck delivery that you require. Subsequently, once you have confirmed our frozen truck delivery, we will issue you with an invoice attached within 1 or 2 working days.
Our Happy Customers
“Our company is in the frozen food business. We engaged Frio Solutions PLT to assist us with transportation of the frozen food items to our retailers across Klang Valley.” – Jamie, Manager
“We recommend Frio Solutions PLT as their frozen truck delivery service for us has always been reliable and on-time. Great service” – Mr Ong, Operations Manager
“Excellent cold truck delivery service company with efficient and friendly team! They are the pro in the frozen truck delivery service business in Klang Valley. We are delighted to be working with them” – Pn Farhana
Contact Us For a Free Consultation!
Office Open: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6pm, Sat 8.30am - 1pm