Cold Truck Transport in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor
Our cold truck transport service is a reliable, economical and safe way of transporting your products within Kuala Lumpur and Selangor to other states such as Malacca.
Our company provides truck transportation services solutions to logistics chain distribution of frozen products which need refrigeration, chilled or ice cold carriers from cool room warehousing to distribution of client products to the port to be loaded onto the ship from Klang Valley or to other parts of Malaysia including Penang.
We are a cold truck transport rental based in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor which supplies either transport goods by dry lorry or temperature-sensitive cargo and other products on different occasions.
The fact that we are able to supply and transport both types of goods makes our cold box trucks carry more versatile cargo.
To top up with this, we have a good management team with years of experience in this industry to help support our client trading company needs at any day and time.
The transport route is selected depending on the type of the load products carried by the cold lorry.
For instance, some items may require separation from other goods as they may need internal insulation or due to temperature differentiation.
Therefore some of our new 1 ton, 3 ton and 5 ton truck units are designed with compartment storage with individual temperature controlled systems and equipment to cater for different types of loads.
The following are some of the advantages of transporting goods using our fleet of icy trucks.
People want their perishable and refrigerated cargo to be transported within Kuala Lumpur by experienced, professional drivers. We also use wooden pallets for heavy stacks of food stock.
Our firm is a cutting-edge industry technology provider that provides highly reliable in-transit delivery performance for the chiller, on-time pickups to make sure that your refrigerated products are delivered with the same care you took to produce them. Our team also has superior customer service for your various logistics requirements.
The advantage of chilled trucking includes:
- Safely transport of goods while still fresh. There are always tons of demands for the fresh products, thus our cold trucks transport is able to deliver products to your shop, supplier or customers when the produce is still fresh. This adds market value to your business.
- We transport and deliver both refrigerated and dried products to many locations with our trucks, across the warehouse in Kuala Lumpur and other parts of Peninsula Malaysia – Malacca, Johor Bahru. This offers your company to meet the request beyond any state or borders in Malaysia.
- We offer secured transportation to ensure that your products do not have spoilage, damage, theft, and weather conditions that could destroy refrigerated and dry products. We are sensitive to this type of shipping systems of it’s safety and high quality of control is used to measure up our work.
- We mainly cater for land freight at a reasonable price that could be afforded by many people who require fast delivery of refrigerated products to their destination for storage purposes. With the best rate and terms, we offer a solution to the end of your search.
If you find our service suitable for your business, you can further enquire about our business in Kuala Lumpur, and please feel free to contact us today either by call, whatsapp or email for more information right now.
Our Range of Frozen Trucks Available
1 Ton Refrigerated Truck
How do you charge for your cold truck transport service?
Our cold truck transport service price is determined by these below factors:
1. Size and tonnage of the cold truck
2. Transportation distance
3. Number of pick-up and drop-off point
What happens after I have submitted my enquiry?
Our customer service representative will reply your request within a few working hours to find out more about the cold truck transportation, moving or packing services that you require and arrange for a site visit, if required. Subsequently, once you have confirmed out service, we will issue you with an invoice attached within 1 or 2 working days.
What happens if I am not satisfied with the result?
What are my payment options?
We accept only bank transfers or cheques at the moment. At least 50% deposit is required prior to the scheduled transportation date. Final payment is to be made prior to the service commence on the move day. For Purchase Order arrangement, payment is due within 30 days from the date of invoice.
Our Happy Customers
“We needed a 3 ton frozen truck rental service to deliver a major order to our client in Malacca last week. Thank you for working with us and successfully delivering our products to our major client on time and making sure the goods arrive in good condition” – Mr Tan, Manager
“The frozen truck rental service provided by your team has always been good. Their workers are professional and they arrange our cold products transportation smoothly every time. Our company has been using their services for 3 months and counting now.” – Ms Jessica Lau, Business Owner
“Excellent company for frozen truck transportation with a professional and hardworking team! Thank you for providing our company with your reliable frozen truck rental service this year.” – Cik Marliana, Operation Manager
Contact Us For a Free Consultation!
Office Open: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6pm, Sat 8.30am - 1pm