Chartered Truck Rental in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor
Our chartered truck rental service is a reliable, economical on price and safe way of transporting your goods from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor to other parts of Peninsular Malaysia.
In terms of any business is concern, everyone is competing to offer the best to their customers. Especially in delivery of the goods day to day.
Therefore, vehicles plays a major part in this service line. We are able to offer a fleet of vehicle to shuttle your goods at your requested area.
Whether you’re looking for any type of truck – commercial truck, box or bonded truck or dry truck for hire; we are available for monthly, weekly and daily rentals in Klang Valley to other states such as Johor, Penang, Malacca and Ipoh.
We have a range of trucks for your needs at great value for your money to charter; available at any location you need them.
You can contact us to rent in person, over the phone, online, or we can travel to your office to meet your team in person to discuss whichever way is more convenient for you.
The Types of Chartered Truck Rental Services We Provide Include:
- General cargo: These group include products packed in trunks, boxes, crates, baskets, barrels, bottles, bags, and so on. These goods can be packed using a wrapping foil. In transportation, packaging can either be as one (collo) or multiple (colli). Single packages usually carry small consignments, making them portable and easy to be picked up and view compared to larger packages when arrived at the site.
- Bulk goods: These are products that don’t require packaging; they can be effectively dumped inside the truck, and transfer out easily.
- Food transport: We transport food stuff items such as milk, chocolate, fruits, vegetables, poultry products and oils. They are transported in our truck at their required temperature setting because they need to be treated with care and at it’s best condition when it reaches the delivery point.
- Flower transportation: We can deliver beautiful flowers to designated locations in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, and to other parts across Peninsula Malaysia. The flowers are delivered to the events at the specific time you want them delivered. We see to it that it will not age but remain fresh always.
- For cold transport, we cover transportation of frozen food: The transport of refrigerated products such as meat, fish and other seafood require trucks that can maintain a ice cool temperature. There is a specific regulation for this, and all our team of drivers comply to pass with these list of strict sign and guidelines. We keep our cold truck transport vehicles clean at all cost to well maintain the standard of hygienic, and having the perfect technical state so as to ensure a constant temperature.
We also provide chartered lorry rental with lorry driver for transporting flowers, luxury artwork, private lorry hire, and company products and goods to either port, airport or even home.
Our employees are trained and specialized, having the right experience to ensure that we meet your expectations. They have undergone special training to enable them render quality services to all our customers and corporate with the receiving party with regards to their policy at the unloading area.
Being an enterprise you will search for the best rate and new venture. So let’s both of us use this opportunity to make our business grow further in this another great year.
If you have further enquiry about our charted trucks for rents, please feel free to contact us today either by call/whatsapp or email for more information right now.
Our Range of Frozen Trucks Available
How do you charge for your chartered truck rental service ?
1. Size and tonnage of the truck that is chartered
2. Transportation distance (in Kms)
3. Number of pick-up and drop-off point
What happens after I have submitted my enquiry?
Our customer service representative will reply your request within a few working hours to find out more about the chartered truck rental service that you require. Subsequently, once you have confirmed out service, we will issue you with an invoice attached within 1 or 2 working days.
What happens if I am not satisfied with the result?
What are my payment options?
We accept only bank transfers or cheques at the moment. At least 50% deposit is required prior to the scheduled chartered truck transportation date. Final payment is to be made prior to the service commence on the first transportation date. For Purchase Order arrangement, payment is due within 30 days from the date of invoice.
Our Happy Customers
“We needed to charter a 3 ton frozen truck rental to deliver a large product order to our client in Johor last month. Thank you for working with us and successfully delivering our products to our main client on time and making sure the goods arrive in good condition” – Mr Ooi, Manager
“The frozen chartered truck rental service provided by your team has always been good. They worked professionally and handled our cold products transportation smoothly each time. Our company has been using your services for 5 months and counting now.” – Ms Belinda Lie, Business Owner
“Excellent company for chartered truck rental service with an efficient and hardworking team! Thank you for providing our company with your reliable 3 ton chartered truck rental service this year.” – Puan Syazana, Operation Manager
Contact Us For a Free Consultation!
Office Open: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6pm, Sat 8.30am - 1pm